Job: Male Vocalist & Resident Entertainer Required!
About the job:
Male Vocalist & Resident Entertainer - Warner Leisure Hotels
Do you want a career working for one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK?
A rewarding career at Warner Leisure means joining one great team that aims to create a warm-hearted and seamless experience across our 13 unique, beautiful, and luxurious Hotels and Coastal Villages.
As a Resident Vocalist at Warner Leisure Hotels, you will work in a high-performing, fast-paced environment as part of an enthusiastic team of exceptional hosts, delivering exciting day and evening entertainment experiences to delight our guests.
About the participants:
Male Vocalist & Resident Entertainer
The purpose of the role:
• Performing in production shows with live band & solo cabarets
• The will be some hosting daytime activities to ensure guests have the opportunity to enjoy their holiday to the full
• Ensure you proudly present yourself in a manner that reflects the high standards of hygiene and appearance we deliver to our guests and in keeping with the company grooming standards
• Ensure a safe, secure, and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
Dates are TBC
The benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Hotel/Coastal Village facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
• 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s, and Haven holidays for you, your family, and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Externally recognized qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
How to Take Part:
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today via your personal profile. Please attach recent photos and also write your name, age, location, and contact details when you send your application.
The deadline has expired for this jobIf you are interested in similar productions, sign up here:
BY NORDIC TALENTS LTD
- 24/25 The Shard
- The Shard quarter London
- SE1 9SG
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 20 4525 7298
- Phone hours: Mon-Fri 11.00-17.00